Drift Map and Strategy

I started my drift on the UWM campus. I first cut through part of the campus and then started my drift strategy on Downer Ave. between Newport and Hartford. My drift strategy was to take the first left then the first right followed by the second left and second right. I keep repeating this pattern and it took me to some interesting places. Here is a link to the Google Map that shows both parts of my drift, the blue line is the first part. You can see that I decided to start heading back after I got to Park Pl. and continued using my drift strategy until I got close to where I started.

I did this first drift in the morning on Saturday October, 4th. I felt I got some good sounds but wanted to go out again to see if I could find some more. So the next day, Sunday, I went out again. I started near Lake Michigan and worked my way Northwest, without any real drift strategy this time. The red line on the map shows were I went for this second part of my drift.

No comments: